Monday, May 9, 2011

5/9/11 Quick Update


I've been busy with other things lately so I haven't spent as much time as usual in the shop. Between a bachelor party in Chicago one weekend and a major deadline at work, my time has been spent elsewhere lately. Big things are about to start happening in the shop in the next few weeks, so I thought I'd post a quick update before I forget.

I did the final work on the Miata top. I made a strap to pull the lowest strut up when the top is closed. A little addition but it makes a huge difference in the tautness of the top. I'm gonna wait until I get it in a good rain to install the rear carpet, just to make sure there are no leaks.


I made more boxes...


I bled the clutch and brakes on the FZR, with my new handy bleed bottle



And we started tearing down the Porsche.





We also got a big white sectional couch, haha. This week I am gonna finish cutting the bolts on my slab. After that I'm gonna pour concrete to flatten the slab. The plan is to move my Z into the shop for disassembly this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment