Monday, January 23, 2012

1/23/12 In with the New

There has been some shuffling of the bikes in the shop recently. For one, there is now a cute little Peugeot 103 moped in the shop. I am fixing some small issues (and possibly modifying it to hit 50mph from it's current top speed of 20 or so) for a friend.

Yesterday a guy came by to look at the CB650 and put down a deposit. I'll be delivering the bike to him tomorrow. It's a bit sad to see it and the 700 go, but it makes room for a new project to be named shortly...

On Saturday it snowed for the first real time this season. This made the city very pretty, even the subway was improved by the flurry.

This also gave me an opportunity to behave like a child in the snow on the moped. All in the name of 'testing'.


I also installed sound deadening in the floor of the Z. I still have to do the cargo area and possibly the doors. and rear fenders. I also have to install my heat insulation on top of it. The interior is coming together though.


-W.W. SBSS




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The S30 is coming along nicely. I'll be replacing my frame rails with BD units after I get it running...which should be soon. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The frame rails are definitely a big job. Totally worth it to have the peace of mind that I have some additional support though. Your Z is an inspiration.

      Delete